1 Killed in Motorcycle Crash in Delray Beach
One person killed in a crash involving two motorcycles and a car, Delray Beach Fire Rescue said.
The wreck happened on Linton Boulevard and Catherine Drive nears Wells Fargo Bank in Delray Beach.
One motorcyclist died at the scene. While the other motorcyclist was transported to a local hospital in serious condition. According to fire officials, the victims have been transported to Delray Medical Center.
Two people from the car were also transported to the hospital. However, their injuries were not life-threatening.
This is a vehicle crash with injuries has blocked the intersection of Linton Boulevard and Catherine Drive. They are both in Delray Beach.
The delay of traffic on this route is due to the severity of the crash. Vehicles on this route are pulling to the roadside to allow crews work. It is best to avoid this route and make use of alternative routes. Alternative routes to use include S Congress Avenue or Spring Harbour Drive.
Please drive with caution and stay safe.
Attorney Jason Weisser of Shuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller and Overbeck responded to this unfortunate accident on the Florida Turnpike: “This is a tragic accident that resulted in a death to the man driving the motorcycle. Also his passenger was injured. Please be careful whenever you are driving a motorcycle, car, SUV or truck. If you have been injured in an accident, call my office for a free consultation to find out what are your rights”.
Information To Know About Motorcycle Safety
- Encouraging helmet use. Wearing a helmet is required in more than 20 states
- Training police to identify drunken motorcyclists and increasing high-visibility drunk driving enforcement
- Enforcing speed limits. More than 35% of motorcyclists involved in fatal crashes were speeding.
- Making rider training more accessible, with more courses at convenient times.
- Educating motorists about sharing the road with motorcycles.
Powered by WPeMatico