28-Year-Old Rescued From Burning Car And Taken To The Hospital After Fiery Car Crash

The FHP said, 28-year-old Solomon Chris was one of the passengers in a Honda Odyssey when a 21-year-old driver rear-ended the vehicle, causing it to burst into flames.

Broadway 12218

“I do think about it every day,” Solomon told the Post

A good Samaritan rescued Solomon from the burning car. He was taken to the hospital and released one day later.

FHP said, they have arrested the 21-year-old driver for driving while intoxicated.

According to a new charging affidavit released, his blood alcohol content less than an hour after the crash was .274 g/100ml and bottles of Bacardi Superior Rum and Crown Royal Regal Apple whiskey were found in his car.

The 21-year-old went before a judge, where he remained mostly silent, except to answer “Yes sir” to several of the judge’s questions.

A judge said, that if the driver posts his bond, he’ll be on house arrest and will be fitted with a GPS monitoring device. He can only leave his house under specific conditions, like medical and legal purposes. Anyone with additional information about the crash is asked to contact the FHP Department.


Accident attorney Jason Weisser of Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller and Overbeck responded to this unfortunate crash. β€œThis is a serious accident resulting in injuries. We hope the investigators can quickly determine what caused the accident. Please be careful and obey the speed limits whenever you are driving a motorcycle, car, SUV or truck. We hope that all parties involved consult with an experienced trial lawyer. If you have been injured in an accident, call my office for a free consultation and find out what your rights are.”

Traffic and Accident News Provided By Traffic Center News


Powered by WPeMatico


Top 25 Logo
American Association For Justice Logo
10 Best 2015 Logo
Bar Register Logo
Civil Trial Logo
Florida Bar Logo
Florida Justice Logo
Florida Legal Elite Bar Logo
Peer Rated Logo
Top 100 Logo
PBCBA Membership Logo

Are you ready to speak to an attorney?