Home  >  Posts tagged "legal services"

Can I file another lawsuit if I’m unhappy with the outcome of my case?

It is not possible to bring a case to court for a second time due to an unfavorable outcome. This fact makes it imperative that your case be handled competently and efficiently by an experienced lawyer from the beginning. A knowledgeable attorney can help collect the important information you need to show the court the full extent of your injuries and expenses. By presenting a thorough, well-thought out case, you are more likely to be awarded the compensation you need to recover from your injuries. The New York personal injury attorneys of Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller & Overbeck P.A. are prepared to discuss your case with you in order to find you the compensation you need for medical expenses, lost wages, and other costs that your injury caused. For more information on how our legal services can help you, call (561) 689-8180 today.

Website Design for Lawyers