Family Of Five Killed In Deadly Palm Beach Crash Police

A family of five visiting Central Florida from Hong Kong have been identified. The family died in a violent crash in Palm Beach County, according to police.

PB sher 1027

Shane P. Lee, 34, was westbound on Palm Beach County in a rented Mitsubishi sedan when he turned left at Boca Raton Road, driving into the path of an eastbound Ford F-250 pickup truck, a Martin County Deputy Police said.

The truck, driven by a 26-year-old, hit the passenger side of the sedan, FHP said.

Police said, Lee and his four passengers ,TaiLee, 29, DonnieLee, 66,Tiyek Lee andWo Lee, 56, died at the crash scene.

First responders used the Jaws of Life to remove the victims’ bodies from the wreckage.

The 26-year-old driver was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, FHP said.

Investigators believe the Lee family was returning to a rental home in Delray Beach after visiting Broward County when the crash happened.

Police said, GPS in the car instructed Lee to make a U-turn at the intersection likely because a crash was blocking the Boca Raton Memorial Parkway, which was part of his planned route home.

The crash remains under investigation.


Accident attorney Jason Weisser of Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller and Overbeck responded to this unfortunate crash. “This is a serious accident resulting in fatalities. We hope the investigators can quickly determine what caused the accident. Please be careful and obey the speed limits whenever you are driving a motorcycle, car, SUV or truck. We hope that all parties involved consult with an experienced trial lawyer. If you have been injured in an accident, call my office for a free consultation and find out what your rights are.”

Traffic and Accident News Provided By Traffic Center News


Powered by WPeMatico


Top 25 Logo
American Association For Justice Logo
10 Best 2015 Logo
Bar Register Logo
Civil Trial Logo
Florida Bar Logo
Florida Justice Logo
Florida Legal Elite Bar Logo
Peer Rated Logo
Top 100 Logo

Are you ready to speak to an attorney?