Greg Oscorb Dead After Tractor Trailer Crashes Into Odyssey In Indian River County

A tractor trailer crash on Interstate 95 Indian River County caused traffic troubles in the area for the second time in less than 24 hours.


The truck was filled with paper products causing the truck to become fully engulfed in flames.

The truck driver stated he had been driving for a long time and was heading from North Carolina to Miami in hopes of reaching Fort Pierce to take a break.

The truck driver, a 53-year old of Hialeah Gardens, has 15 years of experience driving.

He noticed his truck had caught fire and attempted to stop but crashed into a Honda Odyssey.

“I saw a fire from the bottom, from the motor inside my truck, so that’s why I lost my power, hit the Odyssey and that’s when a big fire started,” said the 53-year old driver.

He says he attempted to put out the fire with a fire extinguisher but was unable because of the fire’s intensity.

The Honda Odyssey was also on fire as Fire Officials tried to pull out 22-year-old Greg Oscorb, who was reportedly the driver of the Odyssey. He was reported dead at a hospital in Indian River County.

Police are still investigating the accident.


Accident attorney Jason Weisser of Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller and Overbeck responded to this unfortunate crash. “This is a serious accident resulting in a fatality. We hope the investigators can quickly determine what caused the accident. Please be careful and obey the speed limits whenever you are driving a motorcycle, car, SUV or truck. We hope that all parties involved consult with an experienced trial lawyer. If you have been injured in an accident, call my office for a free consultation and find out what your rights are.”


Traffic and Accident News Provided By Traffic Center News



Powered by WPeMatico


Top 25 Logo
American Association For Justice Logo
10 Best 2015 Logo
Bar Register Logo
Civil Trial Logo
Florida Bar Logo
Florida Justice Logo
Florida Legal Elite Bar Logo
Peer Rated Logo
Top 100 Logo

Are you ready to speak to an attorney?