West Palm Beach Rear-End Collisions Attorneys
If you or your loved one suffered serious injuries in a rear-end collision, you may be able to collect compensation from the responsible party. Rear-end collisions are the most common form of car accident with roughly 6,000 rear-end collision accidents occurring across the country each day. This type of car accident can unfortunately result in serious injury to those involved. Whiplash and spinal cord injuries are frequently caused by rear-end collisions, incurring expensive medical bills and lost wages during recovery. Car accidents also create the financial burden of replacing and repairing the vehicle involved in the crash. In order to recover compensation for all of these expenses, you will need the help of the experienced lawyers at Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller & Overbeck P.A..
At Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller & Overbeck P.A., our West Palm beach rear-end collision lawyers want to help you fight for the compensation you need to recover from the injuries and property damage you sustained from a car accident. Our attorneys have experience representing those involved in all types of rear-end collisions and other car accidents. If you are dealing with ramifications of a rear-end collision in the West Palm Beach Area, Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller & Overbeck P.A. can provide you with the best legal assistance to recover the compensation you are entitled to. We do not get a cent if we do not get you compensation. Contact us at (561) 689-8180 to schedule a consultation to discuss your legal options.
Why You Need to Contact a Lawyer for Your Case
While the relationship between your injuries and the rear-end collision you experienced may seem obvious, it takes more than that intuitive feeling to ensure you get compensation for those injuries.
To get that compensation, you will need to work with a lawyer that can use their legal knowledge to prove the relationship and prove fault in court. This requires investigating your collision, collecting evidence, working with experts, negotiating with insurance agents, and, in some cases, arguing in court.
While you are legally allowed to pursue your case on your own, using a lawyer will enable you to focus on your recovery while they handle all the difficult legal work, and will likely win you more money in the end.
Your attorney will bring experience with the law, the legal system, and cases similar to yours, allowing them to anticipate what is required to deliver the optimal results. If you work with a good lawyer, they will know exactly what evidence and arguments are necessary to successfully resolve your case. That experience and legal understanding can make all the difference between a modest settlement and a major victory.
How Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller & Overbeck P.A. Can Help
To ensure your case is successful, you need to work not only with a lawyer but with the right lawyer. Few attorneys bring the extensive experience and long history of success that you’ll find with Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller & Overbeck P.A..
Our firm has won numerous awards, including being placed in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers, and the 10 Best in Client Satisfaction in 2015 by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
We have been able to achieve so much success and prestige because we never lose sight of our ultimate goal, which is helping clients get the compensation they deserve and need. Our team of lawyers dedicates itself to this goal with every single case.
We combine this dedication with the legal knowledge and capabilities required to overcome any opposition to your claim. A rear-end collision case may force you to argue against the claims presented by an insurance company, and our lawyers know how to counter arguments that attempt to excuse liable parties from responsibility.
When you come to Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller & Overbeck P.A., you get the kind of legal assistance that can make a difference in your case. We have the experience, the skill, the dedication, and the prestige to pursue your interests to a very successful conclusion.
Common Causes of Read-End Car Accidents
In most rear-end collisions, there is clear fault in the accident. This is usually placed on the driver that rear-ended the other vehicle. The most common causes for rear-end collisions include the following:
- Speeding: When a driver is going faster than the posted speed limit, they are not only breaking the law, but also increasing the likelihood of a rear-end collision because they won’t have as much time to brake in the event of a sudden stop.
- Tailgating: Drivers are meant to keep a safe distance from other cars in order to have time to react and stop suddenly. When someone follows too closely behind, they make it far harder to adjust speed or stop.
- Distracted or Negligent Driving: An increasing number of accidents of all sorts occur because of distracted driving. Drivers who are on their phones, changing the radio, eating, or talking to someone in the car are putting others at risk because they aren’t paying enough attention.
- DUI or DWI: Driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs can make it harder for the driver to focus on the road and react at normal speed.
- Tired drivers: Driver fatigue can be almost as bad as driving under the influence, reducing your ability to control your vehicle and react to unexpected events in a timely manner.
- Weather Conditions: Rain, snow, fog, and heavy winds can make it harder to drive safely. When a driver ignores the weather conditions and continues to operate as if it were a sunny day, they increase the likelihood of a rear-end collision.
- Defective Vehicle: A driver can be doing everything else right, but if their brakes aren’t functioning properly or their tires have no tread, they won’t be able to stop in time to avoid an accident.
The rear-end collisions attorneys at Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller & Overbeck P.A. hold reckless drivers accountable for the accidents they cause on the road. We want to help you gain financial compensation for the physical, emotional, and property damage you sustained.
Contact our Rear-End Collision Lawyers
At Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller & Overbeck P.A., our car accident attorneys understand the stress that a car accident can cause when injuries occur. If you or someone you know was involved in a rear-end collision, please call our West Palm Beach offices at (561) 689-8180 for more information about our legal services and how we can help you.