Three Killed, After Martin County Mom Lost Control And Crashed Into SUV

A patch of black ice in Martin County led to tragedy for a pregnant mom of three on her way to the hospital.

ft lauder flip 21518

The Post reports a 27-year-old was driving on Jensen Beach with her 39-year-old husband, 4-year-old daughter and their 6-year-old son. Their other daughter, 3, wasn’t with them.

The pregnant woman hit the stretch of black ice and lost control of the car, which then crashed into an incoming SUV then rolled and tipped onto its side, FHP reported.

Emergency responders tried to resuscitate the woman, but to no avail. She’s said to have died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.

Her husband was in critical condition with a punctured lung and torn liver, while the two kids with them were also confirmed dead hours later by paramedics.

People who know the family are in shock over the accident. Members of the community are doing what they can to help her husband out, including a local beverage store that will donate some of its proceeds from recycled containers to the family.

FHP said, two people in the SUV were reported in critical conditions in a Palm Beach County hospital.


Accident attorney Jason Weisser of Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller and Overbeck responded to this unfortunate crash. β€œThis is a serious accident resulting in fatalities. We hope the investigators can quickly determine what caused the accident. Please be careful and obey the speed limits whenever you are driving a motorcycle, car, SUV or truck. We hope that all parties involved consult with an experienced trial lawyer. If you have been injured in an accident, call my office for a free consultation and find out what your rights are.”

Traffic and Accident News Provided By Traffic Center News



Powered by WPeMatico


Top 25 Logo
American Association For Justice Logo
10 Best 2015 Logo
Bar Register Logo
Civil Trial Logo
Florida Bar Logo
Florida Justice Logo
Florida Legal Elite Bar Logo
Peer Rated Logo
Top 100 Logo

Are you ready to speak to an attorney?