- Car Accidents A proven track record of success in handling car accident cases and fighting for the injured
- Wrongful Death Since 1978 helping those who have suffered a serious injury or death due to negligence
- Medical Malpractice Our attorneys have consistently secured multi-million dollar recoveries
VideoMore Videos Here »
At the law offices of Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller and Overbeck, P.A., we have continually distinguished ourselves in the field of personal injury representation for one simple reason: a level of expertise that yields results. We are a personal injury law firm dedicated to helping those who have suffered a serious injury or death due to negligence. Our Florida injury attorneys have helped thousands of injured victims and families. We have expertise in handling even the most complex of cases involving car accidents, product liability, wrongful death, premises liability, personal injury protection (PIP), medical malpractice, and any other personal injury matters.
Founded in 1978, Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller and Overbeck, P.A., has over 35 years of dedicated service to the people of Florida. Our West Palm Beach injury lawyers have over 80 years combined experience and are Florida Bar Board Certified. All of the active partners are Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial attorneys, indicating the highest level of respect from fellow lawyers and judges. Our litigation team has handled over 25,000 personal injury cases, resulting in over $500 million from jury verdicts and settlements. Our offices have received the highest possible rating by Martindale-Hubbell law directory, indicating the “highest levels of skill and integrity” and the “height of professional excellence.” A number of our attorneys are designated as “Super Lawyers”, indicating a “high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement” obtained by only 5% of attorneys in each state.
We understand that the financial and emotional distress, due to an injury or loss of a loved one, can seem overwhelming, especially in cases of gross wrongdoing or negligence. Know that the full extent of our knowledge, experience and highest ethical standards will be put to work for you. Our entire team of highly skilled paralegals, experienced investigators, and professional staff are committed to answering any questions you may have and assisting you through difficult times. We are dedicated to providing each client with personalized and unmatched legal representation.
We have an established reputation and the financial resources necessary to take on large corporations, insurance companies, hospitals, and automobile manufacturers. Defense attorneys and insurance companies recognize that we will not hesitate to go to trial and will do whatever is necessary to ensure our clients receive the maximum, fair compensation they deserve.
We invite you to browse our website and discover the experience and legal services that Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller and Overbeck, P.A. has to offer to its clients and their families. Call us today toll free at 1-800-689-8180 or locally at 561-689-8180 to schedule a free initial consultation and discuss your legal options. As a courtesy, we will travel to your home, work, the hospital, or wherever is most convenient for you. Our offices are located in West Palm Beach, Delray Beach, and Port St. Lucie, Florida. We serve the people of Florida and nationwide. We work for our clients on a contingent fee basis, which means you do not pay any fees unless we win your case.
* Dejenos servirles en su propio idioma.
- Government Entity Defendants in Florida Medical Malpractice This blog has previously discussed some of the complexities of Florida medical malpractice law. These complexities are compounded when the healthcare
- Florida Offers of Judgment Must Meet the Statutory Requirements Generally, the parties to a lawsuit bear their own expenses, but there are exceptions. In Florida civil cases, a plaintiff may be liable for the
- Seeking Coverage for the Same Vehicle under Liability and UM in Florida Unfortunately, in a very serious accident, the available liability insurance may be insufficient to fully compensate all of the victims for their