Jason D. Weisser
1615 Forum Pl 4th Floor
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
Mr. Weisser is a Partner and Shareholder of the firm. He is Board Certified by the Florida Bar as a Civil Trial Lawyer. He began his professional career as Assistant State Attorney in Miami, Florida, in 1996, prosecuting an extensive felony caseload where he tried forty jury trials with only 3 resulting in acquittals. Subsequently, he has been actively involved in Civil Trial Litigation specializing in Wrongful Death, Medical Malpractice, Class Action litigation, Trucking Accidents, Maritime Actions, Products Liability, Consumer Law and Motor Vehicle Accidents. Mr. Weisser has handled cases that have generated over $80 million from jury verdicts and settlements. He has received an AV rating from the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell, reflecting the highest level of a lawyer’s legal ability and professional ethics.
In 2011, he was voted the Most Effective Medical Malpractice Lawyer by the Florida Daily Business Review.
He was anointed as one of the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers and has been elected by the Bar Register as a Preeminent Lawyer every year since 2008. He is a recipient of the rank of Super Lawyer by Florida Super Lawyers Magazine and the American Registry Top Personal Injury Attorneys in Florida.
He has tried dozens of civil cases in both State and Federal court throughout Florida and argued appeals at the District Court level and the Florida Supreme Court.
Additionally, he is a member of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates.
Doctorate of Jurisprudence, New York Law School, 1996
Order of the Barrister Award Recipient
B.S., Syracuse University, 1992
Crouse-Hinds School of Management. Dual Major – Transportation and Distribution Management; and Marketing.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Admitted to the Florida Bar, 1996
- Admitted to the New Jersey Bar, 1997
- Admitted to the United States District Court-Southern District of Florida, 1998
- Admitted to the United States District Court-Northern District of Florida, 1998
- Admitted to the United States District Court-Middle District of Florida, 2008
- Admitted to the United States Supreme Court, 2005
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2002
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Board of Trial Advocates
Awards and Recognitions
- Two time recipient of the Florida Justice Association Bronze Eagle Award
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 25 Medical Malpractice Trial Lawyer
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers 2008 – present
- 2019 Florida Super Lawyer
- AV Preeminent Attorney 2012 – present
- 2011 Most Effective Medical Malpractice Lawyer – Daily Business Review
- 2015 Medical Malpractice Top Rated Lawyer
- 2015 America’s Most Honored Professionals Top 5%
- Daily Business Review – Top Attorneys of South Florida 2017
- 2018 America’s Most Honored Professional Top 1%
- 2018 Top Attorneys In Florida
- 2018 America’s Most Honored Business
- 2019 America’s Most Honored Professional