1615 Forum Pl #4
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Greenacres Personal Injury Lawyers
If you or a loved one were injured in Greenacres because of someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you should not have to suffer the consequences alone. That’s why you need to hire a Greenacres personal injury attorney from Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A.. For over 40 years, our attorneys have been helping clients just like you seek the compensation they need and deserve to recover from accidents of all sorts.
We understand how devastating a serious accident or injury can be to your life and livelihood. For example, you might have significant medical bills piling up that you can’t pay because you have been out of work since the accident. You anticipate more expenses for continued medical treatment, physical or occupational therapy, and repairs to your property. What’s more, you might lose your job because of the long-term effects of your injuries. How will you take care of your kids, pay your rent or mortgage, and put food on the table?
If this sounds like your life right now, call Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. and speak with one of our experienced attorneys about how we can help you to pursue compensation. You don’t have to carry this burden alone. We will handle your case and shoulder the stress of pursuing a claim or lawsuit for you so that you can focus on taking care of yourself and your family.
It costs nothing to call Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. for a free, confidential consultation about your case today. Plus, we only get paid if we obtain compensation for you, so you don’t have to worry about heaping unpaid legal bills on top of everything else. Don’t delay your much-needed relief any longer. Contact Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. today at 561.689.8180.
Why Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
A personal injury attorney from Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. handles legal cases involving an accident or injury caused by another party’s negligent or wrongful act. Because we frequently work with clients after tragedies, our personal injury lawyers understand that an accident causes much more short-term pain. The physical pain may continue for weeks or years and may prevent you from returning to your previous lifestyle. Accidents also leave emotional and mental scars that can be just as devastating. With this traumatic whirlwind around you, it can be hard to see a way out.
While our personal injury lawyers can’t take away your pain, we can relieve the stress of worrying about a legal case. Your Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. lawyer will investigate your case, prepare a strategy to pursue the maximum amount of compensation you deserve, and fight for you, your rights, and your interests. We will guide you through all the legal twists and turns and keep you apprised of your best options.
When you hire a personal injury lawyer, you are hiring an advocate who will fight aggressively for what you need. You and your case are the focus of our time and attention. Your success is our success because personal injury attorneys only get paid when we get money for you.
Why Work with Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A.
Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. was founded in 1978, and for the last several decades, we have assembled a team of lawyers who have experience in every area of personal injury law. Even with our wealth of experience, we understand that every case is unique. As such, we will fashion an appropriately tailored legal strategy for your case to pursue the maximum amount of compensation you need to recover and repair your life.
We handle each case with the care and attention we would give to a member of our own family because that’s who our clients are – family. But don’t take our word for it. Hear directly from our clients about their experiences working with Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A.. Take a look at our tremendous results. We’ve helped secure more than $1 billion in verdicts and settlements for our clients, and we’ll treat your case with that same level of professionalism and determination.
Types of Cases We Handle
Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. attorneys have experience in a variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents – If you or a loved one were involved in a car accident that was not your fault, our attorneys can help pursue compensation from the responsible party.
- Truck Accidents – Truck accidents are often more serious and complicated cases to pursue than auto accidents. Our experienced truck accident attorneys are ready to help.
- Boat Accidents – Boating is a favorite pastime in Florida, but accidents can happen with terrible consequences. Our boat accident attorneys know how to handle these unique cases.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcyclists often face serious injuries when involved in an accident. Our attorneys will aggressively pursue compensation from reckless, negligent, and distracted drivers.
- Airplane Accidents – While airplane accidents are rare, they cause extensive injury and damage to victims and property. Our attorneys have experience with these difficult investigations and are ready to represent you in your case.
- Medical Malpractice – When a medical professional’s actions cause harm, you need an attorney who understands how to pursue these special cases.
- Wrongful Death – Losing a loved one is never easy, especially when their death could have been prevented. Our attorneys can handle a wrongful death suit while you are grieving.
- Slip and Fall – Property owners are responsible for maintaining safe conditions for visitors. If you experienced a slip and fall on a poorly maintained property, call our team of experienced attorneys for help.
- Premises Liability – Beyond a slip and fall, there are many other injuries that can happen when property owners fail to take reasonable measures to keep visitors safe.
- Dog Bites – Dog owners are responsible for maintaining control of their pet in a private place or on public property. If they fail to do so and you get bitten, you need to hire an experienced attorney.
- Product Liability – If you were injured by a faulty product, our attorneys can hold the designers, manufacturers, advertisers, and other entities in the supply chain accountable.
- Mass Torts – These types of cases involve significant numbers of people suffering the same injury or accident due to another party’s negligence or wrongdoing.
- Pedestrian Accidents – Accidents involving pedestrians can leave significant and lasting injuries. Our attorneys are ready to pursue compensation from the at-fault driver.
- Personal Injury Protection – Our firm also represents medical professionals who are trying to collect unpaid medical bills from personal injury protection insurance companies who have unfairly denied their claims.
- Nursing Home Abuse – If you suspect your loved one has experienced abuse in a nursing home, do not hesitate to call our attorneys to begin an investigation.
- Birth Injuries – If your baby suffered a needless injury at birth, our attorneys are here to help you seek compensation for your baby’s pain and suffering and any extra medical costs due to the injury.
Call Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. Today
Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. is a premier law firm offering representation in a variety of personal injury cases with a level of professionalism and customer service you only get from the best in the business. We have over four decades of experience helping clients just like you pursue full and fair compensation for accidents that weren’t their fault.
You don’t have to carry this burden alone. Call Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. today at 561.689.8180 to speak with one of our Greenacres attorneys about your case and how we can help you recover.