Royal Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
When someone injures you in an accident caused by their negligent behavior, you have the right to hold them accountable. If this has happened to you, contact Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. right away. We can help you pursue the compensation you’re owed for your injuries. The Royal Palm Beach personal injury lawyers of Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. have nearly 45 years of experience fighting for our clients’ rights to be compensated for their financial losses and emotional suffering. With our legal skills and dedication, we’ve secured almost $1 billion in compensation for our clients.
To schedule a free consultation, call the Royal Palm Beach personal injury lawyers of Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. now at 561.689.8180.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
At Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A., we provide our clients throughout the state of Florida with high-quality legal representation in their personal injury cases. We have over four decades of experience representing those who have been injured in the following types of accidents and helping people in the following types of personal injury cases:
- Premises Liability – When you step foot on someone else’s property, you don’t typically second-guess whether that property is safe. If you’re injured while on someone else’s property, you have the right to hold the property owner accountable. The property owner could be liable for your injuries because they have a duty to maintain safe conditions on their property.
- Wrongful Death – The sudden death of a loved one causes unfathomable pain. The death of your loved one could be made worse if their death was caused by someone else’s negligence. You may be able to pursue compensation for your loved one’s injuries and the resulting losses that you’ve suffered by filing a wrongful death lawsuit against the responsible party.
- Medical Malpractice – Medical professionals have a duty to do no harm. It’s part of their Hippocratic oath. When you’re under the care of a medical professional, and you’re harmed as a result of their actions or inactions, you might be able to file a medical malpractice lawsuit against them.
- Boating Accidents – Like motorists driving vehicles, boat operators need to be careful and properly trained to avoid causing a collision or other event that could harm others. If you’re injured in a boating accident due to the negligence of the boat’s operator, the operator may be liable for your injuries.
- Car Accidents – Car accidents can result in serious injuries and property damage. Whether the accident was caused by a negligent driver or defective parts made by a negligent manufacturer, you could file a personal injury claim with your insurance company and possibly a lawsuit against the negligent driver to obtain compensation for your injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcyclists can sustain severe injuries in a crash due to their lack of protection while riding. Helmets are not required for most drivers over the age of 21 in Florida, and in a serious accident, a motorcyclist’s injuries can be devastating. If a negligent driver caused the motorcycle accident, they might be liable for your injuries.
- Truck Accidents – Truck drivers are required to go through extensive training and must follow trucking industry regulations, as do their employers, to help ensure the safety of other motorists on the road. A truck driver’s negligence can lead to serious truck accidents that cause serious or life-threatening injuries because of the increased impact of such a massive vehicle. The driver or the trucking company could be liable for compensating you for your injuries.
- Mass Tort and Class Action – Corporations that provide a product to consumers have a duty to make sure their products are safe. When corporations fail to uphold their duty, consumers can sustain costly and painful injuries that can lead to a lifetime of suffering. Consumers who have been harmed by a business’ negligence can come together and file a mass tort or class action lawsuit to obtain compensation for their injuries and hold the business accountable.
- Pedestrian Accidents – If you’re walking or running in a pedestrian-designated location and are hit by a vehicle, you could be entitled to compensation from the at-fault driver.
- Dog Bites – Whether you’ve been bitten by a stranger’s dog in a public place or by a friend’s pet at their home, we can help you obtain compensation for the treatment you need
- Nursing Home Abuse – When we finally make the decision that we can no longer care for our elderly loved ones at home, we trust that the facility we entrust with their care will take good care of them. When abuse occurs instead, there should be consequences. You may be able to pursue compensation for the injuries and losses your loved one suffered.
- Airplane Accidents – When you’re injured as a result of an accident in an airplane, you could pursue compensation from the at-fault party, whether it was the pilot, a mechanic, a cargo loader, or some other party.
- Birth Injuries – When you bring a new life into the world, you expect that the doctor and medical staff involved will take appropriate measures to ensure your baby’s safety. When that doesn’t happen, you could file a lawsuit to obtain the compensation you’ll need to care for your baby and their birth-related injuries.
- Personal Injury Insurance – As a medical professional, you do your best to provide the best care to your patients. The same is true when you’re caring for patients who have been injured in auto accidents. Unfortunately, even after auto accident victims file personal injury claims with their insurance providers, you may be owed significant payment. Whether the insurance company has been dragging its feet or has been unfairly denying your patients’ claims, you have the right to pursue legal action to resolve this financial issue.
Contact Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. in Royal Palm Beach Now
The personal injury lawyers of Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. are ready to take on your case if you’ve been injured because of someone else’s negligent actions. When you hire our experienced legal advocates, you’ll have a tough fighter in your corner, working tirelessly to get justice for the harm you’ve suffered and compensation for your losses.
You don’t have to worry about whether you’ll be able to afford the personal injury lawyer you need to handle your case when you hire us. We won’t require you to pay us any upfront costs when you hire us. In fact, we’re only compensated for our work when we get compensation for you. Call 561.689.8180 today.
If you have questions about your ability to pursue compensation for your injuries, contact Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. now at 561.689.8180 to discuss your case. We can determine if you have a case and discuss how we may be able to help you get justice.