West Palm Beach Defective Motorcycle Lawyers
Have you or a loved one been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident that involved a defective motorcycle or motorcycle part? The roads are dangerous enough for motorcyclists without having to worry about faulty parts causing an accident. That’s why the West Palm Beach motorcycle accident lawyers of Schuler, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. are committed to getting riders just like you the compensation they are owed if they are harmed by a defective part or design.
If you are recovering from a collision or mourning the loss of a loved one after a motorcycle defect caused a devastating accident, you do not have to accept the repercussions without a fight. The West Palm Beach defective motorcycle attorneys of Schuler, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. are here to support you through this difficult time, and we are dedicated to representing the victims of motorcycle defects with the best legal representation we can provide.
We understand that these are difficult times for you and your family, but you should not give up without at least learning how we might be able to help. The reason so many people trust Schuler, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. is because we truly care about the well-being of our clients and their families. When we represent a motorcycle defect claim, our clients can afford to focus on recovering and spending time with their loved ones because they know that we are doing everything we can to secure the financial compensation that they deserve. Contact Schuler, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. today to schedule your free consultation by calling 561.689.8180, chatting with us live on our website, or filling out a contact form so we can reach out to you.
Why You Need a Lawyer
Motorcycle accidents often result in severe injuries that can quickly lead to hefty medical bills, long-term physical therapy costs, and unpaid time off from work. Victims of accidents caused by motorcycle defects often face financial ruin from mounting medical debts while the responsible party is left entirely unscathed. The law protects victims and their families from suffering undue hardships that were forced upon them by an irresponsible motorcycle part manufacturer, and you may be entitled to pursue financial compensation for the company’s negligence. However, these types of claims are complicated. The best way to achieve justice is by hiring a qualified law firm that has experience in handling motorcycle accidents that were caused by defective parts.
Why You Should Choose Schuler, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A.
Our firm has been fighting aggressively on behalf of our clients for over 40 years, and we are ready to help you. The motorcycle accident attorneys at Schuler, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. know how to identify who is liable in a parts-defect case, and we have the experience you need on your side to take on the large manufacturers and their legal teams. We let our record of success speak for itself because our firm has secured over $300 million in verdicts and settlements for West Palm Beach families.
We are an award-winning team of attorneys who have made it our mission to represent victims of motorcycle accidents involving manufacturer defects, and we are committed to securing the rightful compensation that is owed to you. We offer you the same access to our decades of experience and legal insight that we consistently provide to all of our clients.
Types of Motorcycle Defects
Manufacturer defects can cause a variety of problems in motorcycles, but the most significant risk is when these manufacturing flaws jeopardize the safety of drivers on the road. Many components on a motorcycle pose immediate threats to safety when they fail, such as the following:
- Brakes: Brakes are critical to maintaining safety on a motorcycle. When brakes don’t function properly, the motorcyclist may not be able to slow down or stop, resulting in a severe accident.
- Tires and Wheels: Defective tires can unexpectedly blowout, lose traction, and ultimately, cause the driver to lose control. Wheels that are poorly manufactured can fail by crumpling under pressure from going over large bumps at high speeds, becoming indented, and causing the bike to wobble to the point of disaster. Wheels have also been known to fall apart, forcing the motorcyclist to crash.
- Handlebars: When this component fails, the rider is unable to steer the motorcycle or safely control the vehicle effectively.
- Fuel Systems: Fuel systems can become undone and leak. These leaks can cause the tires to lose traction if oil falls in front of the tire, and fires are much more likely when fuel sources are exposed to a hot engine. Engines that are starved of fuel may randomly shut off or stall, causing the rider to wreck.
- Other Vehicles: This category can include defective parts in another vehicle that cause other drivers to lose control and cause an accident with a motorcyclist.
Defects can happen in any vehicle at any time, and it is essential to know that you may still have the right to file a claim against a manufacturer for a defective part in the other vehicle that caused your accident. That’s why it is critical that you retain the services of a highly qualified motorcycle accident attorney that can investigate all aspects of your accident.
Contact Schuler, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A.
If you or a loved one has been injured because of an accident caused by a defective motorcycle part, you deserve compensation from the responsible parties. Schuler, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter P.A. is prepared to review the details surrounding your motorcycle accident, and we are ready to answer any questions or concerns you might have regarding your legal rights. Call us at 561.689.8180 or contact us through our website to schedule a free consultation today.